City of Owen Sound Non-Resident Information (Owen Sound Girls Hockey)

PrintCity of Owen Sound Non-Resident Information
Owen Sound "Non-resident" Cards
  • Players from outside the City of Owen Sound will have to purchase a Non-Resident card from the city of Owen Sound.  
  • These cards are numbered and the number will be required during the registration process.
The non-resident fee for Ice Sports is $167 per child/per sport and is payable directly to the City of Owen Sound. Payments can be made online at [ person at the City Hall Service Counter, or over the phone at (519 376-1440) with a credit card payment (the receipt will be emailed to you which includes a transaction number – this is the non-resident card number that you will provide to Owen Sound Girls Hockey.
  • If not registering on-line, please send a copy of the Non-Resident Card with your application.
  • The Non Resident cards are being reimbursed by the following municipalities:
 Your Final
 Georgian Bluffs 75% of the cost $ 41.75 
  • Parents and/or legal guardians who own property in Owen Sound and pay property taxes directly to the City of Owen Sound are exempt from purchasing a Non-Resident Card.  Please contact the city directly to clarify at 519 376-1440.
View AllOur Sponsors
McArthur Tire
Flato Developments Inc
Great Lakes Concrete
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Owen Sound Girls Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Owen Sound Girls Hockey on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 8:45 PM