Owen Sound "Non-resident" Cards
- Players from outside the City of Owen Sound will have to purchase a Non-Resident card from the city of Owen Sound.
- These cards are numbered and the number will be required during the registration process.
The non-resident fee for Ice Sports is $167 per child/per sport and is payable directly to the City of Owen Sound. Payments can be made online at [www.owensound.ca/minorsports] in person at the City Hall Service Counter, or over the phone at (519 376-1440) with a credit card payment (the receipt will be emailed to you which includes a transaction number – this is the non-resident card number that you will provide to Owen Sound Girls Hockey.
- If not registering on-line, please send a copy of the Non-Resident Card with your application.
- The Non Resident cards are being reimbursed by the following municipalities:
| Georgian Bluffs
||75% of the cost
- Parents and/or legal guardians who own property in Owen Sound and pay property taxes directly to the City of Owen Sound are exempt from purchasing a Non-Resident Card. Please contact the city directly to clarify at 519 376-1440.